Blackwall 330 Litre Green Compost Converter
Transform your kitchen and garden waste into nutritious, valuable compost to enrich your soil and nurture your garden... Read more
Why we love this product
- Extra wide hatch to easily access your compost
- Requires no assembly
- Comes with a 7-year guarantee
Transform your kitchen and garden waste into nutritious, valuable compost to enrich your soil and nurture your garden with the UK's best selling compost bin.
The Blackwall 330 Litre Green Compost Converter is expertly designed to provide a secure environment for your compost to thrive in, retaining heat to encourage moisture and produce a healthy mixture of microorganisms.
Manufactured in the UK from recycled plastic, the composter is available in two different sizes; the compact 220 and the large 330 litres, and is UV stabilised to prevent any degradation.
- Simple, functional design that's easy to assemble
- Won't weaken or bleach under adverse weather conditions thanks to UV stabilisation
- Compost is easily accessible through the wide bottom hatch
- A solid, windproof lid prevents the contents from blowing away
- A wide top opening allows for easy dispensing of food waste into the composter
|Model||Diameter (mm)||Height (mm)|
Our standard delivery charge ranges between 3.99 and £9.99, depending on your location, purchase, and Local Council offer. Please see here for more information.
Get in touch and we will answer them.
You may also be interested
Voted best "Budget Buy" in Gardeners' World Magazine.
Contributes to circular economy, scoring highly on eco-credentials.
It is manufactured from post-consumer recycled plastic.
How do I open the composter?
The Blackwall Compost Converter has a top hatch, which can be lifted to add in food waste.
How do I make sure my compost stays aerated?
The best way to keep your compost ventilated is by manually turning it with a Compost Aerator every now and then. You could also buy the Blackwall Compost Converter Plate, which elevates the composter and allows for better drainage and air circulation.