Green Johanna 330 Litre Compost Bin with Winter Jacket
The Green Johanna is a hot composter that recycles garden and food waste including cooked food, bones, meat and fish ... Read more
Why we love this product
- Composts in the coldest of climates
- Can turn a range of kitchen waste, including cooked food, meat and bones into compost
- Produces rich, organic compost
The Green Johanna is a hot composter that recycles garden and food waste including cooked food, bones, meat and fish into natural, organic compost.
Composting with the Green Johanna 330 Litre Compost Bin allows you to dispose of food waste sustainably, breaking it down into moist, nutrient rich soil that will nurture your garden.
This product is accompanied by the Winter Jacket for Green Johanna, which helps the composter to maintain its temperature and continue hot composting in sub-zero temperatures.
This kit includes:
- The Green Johanna outer and lid
- A base plate
- A wooden aerator
- An assembly kit
- Instructions and a composting handbook
- Ability to continue hot composting in sub zero temperatures
- Comes with a winter jacket for added insulation!
|Model||Base Diameter (mm)||Lid Diameter (mm)||Height (mm)|
Our standard delivery charge ranges between 3.99 and £9.99, depending on your location, purchase, and Local Council offer. Please see here for more information.
Get in touch and we will answer them.