Green Johanna 330 Litre Compost Bin with Insulating Jacket
The Green Johanna is a hot composter that recycles garden and food waste including cooked food, bones, meat and fish ... Read more
Why we love this product
- Composts in the coldest of climates
- Can turn a range of kitchen waste, including cooked food, meat and fish into compost
- Produces rich, organic compost
The Green Johanna is a hot composter that recycles garden and food waste including cooked food, bones, meat and fish into natural, organic compost.
Composting with the Green Johanna 330 Litre Compost Bin allows you to dispose of food waste sustainably, breaking it down into moist, nutrient rich soil that will nurture your garden.
This product is accompanied by the Insulating Jacket for Green Johanna, which helps the composter to maintain its temperature and continue hot composting in sub-zero temperatures. Don't just wait until Winter though - by adding the Insulating Jacket all year round, you can achieve temperatures of 30-65 Celsius compared to 10-40 Celsius without it!
This kit includes:
- Green Johanna 330 litre Hot Composter
- Green Johanna Insulating Jacket
- Base plate
- Aerating stick
- Assembly instructions and a composting handbook
- Ability to continue hot composting in sub zero temperatures
- Comes with a winter jacket for added insulation!
|Base Diameter (mm)
|Lid Diameter (mm)
Our standard delivery charge ranges between 3.99 and £9.99, depending on your location, purchase, and Local Council offer. Please see here for more information.
Get in touch and we will answer them.