Bokashi Bran 3kg Refill
Bokashi Bran is an expertly formulated blend of bran and molasses that will speed up the fermentation of your food wa... Read more
Why we love this product
- Accelerates fermentation, whilst suppressing pathogens and eliminating foul odours
- Long-lasting and good value
- Infused with a beneficial, and expertly balanced micro-organisms mix
Bokashi Bran is an expertly formulated blend of bran and molasses that will speed up the fermentation of your food waste in the Bokashi Bin. It's good value too-this 3kg refill will last approximately 9-12 months, meaning you need only buy it on an annual, or bi-annual basis.
The dry mixture is instilled with beneficial micro-organisms, which consist of a harmonious balance of microscopic bacteria, yeasts and fungi.
This well-balanced mixture simultaneously speeds up fermentation, whilst eliminating the presence of unpleasant smells and stopping your food waste from rotting.
Sprinkle a handful of bran into the bin every time you add more food waste.
Treating food waste in a Bokashi Bin allows you to compost a wider range of kitchen scraps, including cooked or raw meat, fish or dairy food waste, diverting it from landfill and instead fermenting it to then be turned into nutritious compost for your garden.
- Contains a specific balance of yeast, fungi and micro-organisms which work together to ferment food waste in the Bokashi Bin at lightning speed
- Prevents your food waste from rotting or emitting nasty smells
- Comes in recyclable brown-paper packaging
|Bokashi Bran Refill
Our standard delivery charge ranges between 3.99 and £9.99, depending on your location, purchase, and Local Council offer. Please see here for more information.
Get in touch and we will answer them.
You may also be interested
The best preparation for composting.
Bokashi Bran helps prepare your food waste for composting.
The fermentation that occurs when Bokashi Bran is added to your Bokashi Bin treats your food waste so that when it's added to a compost bin, it decomposes quicker. This means you can add food waste that includes meat, fish and dairy to your cold composter.