Rain Diverter Kit
This Rain Diverter Kit seamlessly channels the water which falls on your roof into your water butt. It should be atta... Read more
Why we love this product
- Made from 100% recycled plastic
- Compatible with all EvenGreener water butts
- Increases the efficiency of your homes' water saving system
This Rain Diverter Kit seamlessly channels the water which falls on your roof into your water butt. It should be attached directly to your drainpipe.
Made from durable, recycled plastic, the Rain Diverter Kit won't leak, or get worn down during the wetter months. It's also able to channel water out of your water butt, and back down your drain which prevents it from overflowing.
This kit fits standard 68mm round or 65mm square plastic downpipes, and simply requires you to cut a section into you downpipe, and attach the Rain Diverter Kit.
- Includes 470mm of hose, and matching connectors
- Comes with instructions to help you get your Rain Diverter kit fitted in no time
- Can also channel water out of your water butt and back into the drain in the case of excess rain
Our standard delivery charge ranges between 3.99 and £9.99, depending on your location, purchase, and Local Council offer. Please see here for more information.
Get in touch and we will answer them.
You may also be interested
Is the Rain Diverter Kit suitable for cast iron pipes?
Unfortunately not- the Rain Diverter Kit is compatible with standard plastic 68mm round or 65 mm square plastic downpipes.
How difficult is it to install the Rain Diverter Kit?
This Kit is designed with ease in mind, and cutting into your downpipe will be easier than you think. You'll simply need a hacksaw, a measuring tape and a pen to mark our your line.