Subpod Mini Below Ground Compost System
The Subpod Mini Below Ground Compost System is small, but mighty. It's designed with space saving in mind, and sits i... Read more
Why we love this product
- Integrates into your garden
- Perfect for smaller properties
- Uses worms to accelerate compost production
The Subpod Mini Below Ground Compost System is small, but mighty. It's designed with space saving in mind, and sits in the soil of your garden, making it perfect for smaller gardens and inner-city living. Composting with Subpod Mini is stress-free with all the basic instructions you need to get started right there on the lid.
The Supbod system teams up with compost worms and microbes to turn your food waste into rich, nutritious soil. Worms and microbes live inside Subpod, breaking down your food waste, and then travel out to spread rich nutrients into your garden soil.
This system requires very little maintenance once your food scraps have been tossed in, as all the hard work is done by the worms below you. All that's required is for you to turn the compost a little each week, using the Subpod Compost Aerator included in this kit. This, teamed with the Subpod Mini's built-in 360 degree ventilation system will keep the decomposition process running smoothly, and smelling fresh.
This Kit Includes:
- Subpod Mini Below-Ground Compost System
- An all-natural Jute Worm Blanket
- A Stainless Steel Compost Aerator
- Includes reinforced stainless steel hinges
- Easy to lift lid converts into a handy garden seat when closed
- Comes with a worm blanket to keep your worms cosy
|Model||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
Our standard delivery charge ranges between 3.99 and £9.99, depending on your location, purchase, and Local Council offer. Please see here for more information.
Get in touch and we will answer them.